The Conference will cover a broad range of topics:
- Single and multistep biotransformations in synthetic processes
- Systems Biocatalysis and Systems Bio(techn)ology
- Biocatalyst discovery, development and de-novo design
- Enzyme engineering by structure guided directed evolution
- Industrial (bio)process development, scale-up and manufacturing
- (Bio)process intensification by enzyme immobilization, compartmentalization and microreactors
The Conference will consist of morning and afternoon sessions and the scientific program will include plenary and invited lectures, oral communications and poster presentations. Selected poster presentations will be presented in speed talk sessions.